Knitters with Pugs
Official blog for the Knitters with Pugs webring.
Wednesday, May 02, 2007
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Welcome to our newest memeber: PugKnits!!
Sunday, July 17, 2005
Friday, July 01, 2005
To be a member of this ring:
- You must have a fiber related blog, where you talk about knitting, spinning or other fiber related activities.
- You must have a Pug breed dog or mix of Pug breed.
- You must mention your Pug in your blog.
- You may create a button for the ring, it must be approved prior to display on your blog. Please email me the link to your new button.
- Save the ring image on YOUR own web site server or photo album. Directly using the image saved on my server will get your site deleted.
- You must update your blog at least once a month. Failing to do so will cause your blog to be moved to the queue. If you have been moved to the queue, please email me when you have updated your blog. If you will be out of town or unable to update your blog for a month, please be courteous and leave such a note on your blog, if this is the case, you will not be moved to the queue.
- If you are moved to the queue because your blog has failed a monthly code check, your blog will be moved to the queue. If you sit in the queue longer than two weeks, I will delete you and you'll have to rejoin.The ring code must be correct and must be visible on the page where your blog is located.
- Your blog must be written in english.
- You are responsible for making chages to your blog information (new url, new email, new blog name).
- You have one week from the time you submit your site to get your ring code up and running correctly.
- You will receive a message from RingSurf with your Ring Code and Ring ID. Please keep this message or your records!
If you are in violation of these rules, you will be moved to the queue. If you continue to be inviolation of the rules, you will be deleted from the ring. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.